Thursday, January 29, 2009

HEY HEY ALL1@$!@$

HEHEEHEEE

I PHONECALLED THE STORE funzcentre WHICH SELLS MANY PS2 GAMES
AND I ASKED FOR DDR GAMES

THEY SAID THERES ONE LEFT WAHA
I HOPE I CAN GET IT , I ASKED FOR THE PRICE AND ITS 19.90.

lol i thought i heard ninety dollars over the phone.
hope i can get it tmr , cause tmr is a freedayyy

haha
lol -.-

YESH YESH .


uh ya btw...


today i dont know WHAT THE HECK HAPPEN...
after english class,, i head back to class 2D hor...

...i entered through back door
den suddenly its like blocked....
jon low was like backing out..bumping into me and screaming and avoiding sth
den i thought got small squirrel or what sorts of cute animals...



and THEN

...
I DONT KNOW WHY IS OSCAR..
H-HOLDING...
A.. ,
A,,
A..P..
P-PAD..


HE.
..SHEESH.
WHY.
NOT ANYTHING
BUT
A
DAMN PAD
.
FREAK!@

OF COURSE MY REACTION WAS...CONSTANT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

I MEAN LIKE
WHICH DUMBASS DID THAT
THATS SUPER EMBARRASSING ,, , BUT ITS GOOD THAT THERE ISNT BLOOD

IF NOT IT WOULD BE ...
OMG LUH

but.. i wonder why is oscar the only one who is not afraid of holding it..
i thought normal boys would just avoid it ...and after school jiu run away -.-...
and let the janitors clean it up..

but oscar
OSCAR
OSCARGISAJD
BUT
BUT
BUT
BUT WHY
HIM ?
WHY PICK IT UP
WHY HIM!@?#$


...
omg. . .why would a boy
DARE
to touch that
,,,
its like ..
ewwwwwwarghh'

...
zomgzomgzomgzomgzomgomgomgogmogmomgomgogomgmgomgomgomgOH MY GOD ... . ..

but i heard from kell that it wasnt that state before recess..

its on the ground and ,, after recess,,
kaboom, its unwrapped?!


and THAT IS ,, SHIT LUH
i dont think any of the band 1 english students did that ...

....they're super guai nor.

...
..but 2D -.-... ..
sigh =.=....

OH OH , OSCAR SUPER.. EEKY LEH.

HE ..
STILL SAY WAD ,, 'later somebody see le den SNIFF IT? 124UH21 FCK ,[sorry for vulgar] , and LICK IT?!@%O2I3JH UOMG U
SADF SHIT ASTAS SHITTER LUH2!%
OMG DEN HE STILL ADD IN .. USE THAT pad AND EWWWH RUB IT AFSA HFAKJDSFH AGAINST THE PERSON'S ERRRHEM WEIUHT
FREAJKAHKJFH


I WAS BOILING MAD WHEN ADAM WAS LIKE LAUGHING AND LOOKING AT IT WHEN THAT THING WAS IN THE DUSTBIN.

AND ALL THE BOYS
WENT TO LOOK AT IT
FK
SAIGHSAD
OMG LUH
walao sia


lol kell, you must be proud that i wrote down wad we complained in the LRT.
,,BUT ,, i'm very angry at the person who did it...
but i dont know who...i'm not saying that thing is mine . .. its far from my table..
its nearer to..
...


BUT
ARGHHH
'

FIHS

OH OH

HAHA
MY MOOD CHANGE DAMN FAST I KNOW.

LOL
I REMEMBERED I PLAY trumpet!
WADA!

HEE
I CAN REACH G + 2 MORE NOTES!

B I GUESS?

BUT MY LIPS SUPER RED NIA.. AND PLUS MY FACE.. damn pale..
freaked me out when i look into mirror. LOL

WAHA
HOHO! . wish i can get into trumpet.. :(
..
NO! CANNOT WISH.
I AMMMM IN TRUMPET ... o.o [thats too arrogant..]

LOL
but
i dont know why i LOVE to swallow back the air into my stomach..
and my stomach is like BLOATED. BUT EMPTY.

den i have this temptation to burp ...
i hate to burp.. in fact , i hardly burp. i've never feel so...burp-lishly ever EVER in my life

BURPING IS RUDE.
and stinky X( LOL
my dad's family side LOVE TO BURP
dont know why

...
and i'll give that.. puking face.

but how did i get rid of the burp. o.o

;D i covered my closed mouth with my shirt and force out the burp LOL,
if not i cant play the trumpetttt

YADA!

HEY! DONT YOU DARE SAY I'M GROSS. YOU ALL DID IT BEFOREEEE

BUT
I'M HAPPY THAT I CAN PLAY TRUMPET. :D

from wad i heard from kell, is that i should only reach G...
BUT I MADE IT BEEEEYOND .
BEYOND WADA!
..
omg . i should stop with the da da da

omg.... i am really loving band.
EVERYONE SO FRIENDLY
yay yay!

>:}


OH
I SUDDENLY KNOW WHY
I HAVE SO MUCH BURP-LISH FEELING.

i had gastric...
stomach super bloated -.-

still recovering aha, but shld be okay sooon!

i chucked all the medicines down. haha, EFFECTIVE SEH!

oh ya, LOL
LONG POST WHAA

TMR DOING HONG'S HOUSE FOR THE 1ST TIME

TAHAHAHHA

but ,, i go there also help help,,
cause i know what mr koh is talking about :D yipee
so happy sia, today sit alone
i really can concentrate.


today is such a weird WEIRD HIGH AND LOW DAY

high and low means. . = EMOTIONS TAKING ROLLER COASTER RIDE!
WOOHOO


oh ROLLERCOASTER

kekeke


got house [draw imaginary roof]
got window.
den got door. 8B [open door]

SHIT WAD AM I DOING.


I KEEP FORGETTING TO ADD SOMETHING NIA

NEED UPDATE SO MANY TIMES

DANG
,
TODAY PE
SHUANG DE LO

basketball is finally friendly :D

but, after that,, me and resa kinda played a stupid game..
passing the ball at a very close distance.
darsi sitting at the side

DEN WHEN WE PASS RIGHT...
we .. 'yeeeheee'
den the first one who laugh first is the loser
i'm the loser for all round
FUNNY NAH

HAHAHA
HAHA
OMG
super retarded de
i'm beri sure of it. retardednesssssssssssssssss

KEKEKEKKEKE
HOOHOHOHOHOHO
WHAAHHAAH
TAHAHAH
.
YADA!



damn it , call me whatever names you want to call,
i'm not gonna be bothered. you just wanted attention didnt you.

No comments: