you've gotta read this manga. [introduced by kelly]
and i must say this,
KELLY!! I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING ME WITH MANGAS!
'I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MARRIED TO YOU *wink.'
.'] kelly, i spend 3hrs on black bird. left 2 more chapters T~T .. izzit a completed manga? .. ):
once again, thank you ;)
hee. you know i've read about guardian angels with kelly on the 19th book of singapore true ghost stories. LOL.
i didnt expect the topic angel would be in there...so... yeah i was very interested.
'every soul has one guardian angel'
and me and damn kelly kept imagining a hot guy that wears a tight singlet and shorts and big big wings.... and when you're on your bed, feeling down. he would appear beside you and give you a gentle hug, and omg , your head will then rest on his shoulders, ahhahahahahahhaahh
KELLY, HAHAHA YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT SCENARIO TOO OKAY!! LOLLL DONT ACT INNOCENT LOOOL!!!! HEE, WHEN I'M DONE READING BLACKBIRD I'LL INSTALL PRIVATE SERVER ;) THEN WE'LL MUAHHAHHAHAHHAAHA.
angels are soooo cool T~T....
No comments:
Post a Comment