OH MY GOD, I AM SO GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS RECURRING DREAM OF TEETH FALLING OUT..
I'VE BEEN HAVING IT FOR AT LEAST A MONTH AND TWICE A WEEK. ITS FREAKING SCARY.. ): ...
it's like in this dream, i have my mouth closed, but my tongue just pushes my teeth out and the pain is unbearable. always woke up in tears cause it scared the hell outta me. its like,, the front teeth is being pulled out by great force with me still conscious and like OMG, screaming in your sleep doesnt help either, T~T ..
well enough elaboration on my dreams..
i'm gonna show you this website.
http://psychology.suite101.com/article.cfm/teeth_falling_out_in_dreams
since there's problem with the blogger, you have to copy the link and go there on your own ==..
i can't seemed to copy too either, the website doesnt allow me to . so yeah, go read on it, i'm quite surprised by what they wrote on the website,
i had no idea that
falling out of teeth meant
0-fear of death and growing old
0-symbol of powerlessness
0-fear of change
0-fear of failure or embarrassment
X-poor health and financial instability
0-abandonment [lonely]
0-loose lips sink ships [revealing too much information/secret]
lol. noticed that i marked an O and X next to those reasons?.. O stands for 'possible' while X says the otherwise LOL
no wonder i'm having such dreams..
OHOH, and these dreams are 'super locked'
well it means that ,, I CANT ESCAPE FROM IT ==.. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY TO OPEN MY EYES,, I JUST END UP CLOSING BACK AND EWWW
==!
sometimes, it kinda scary that i tried to open my eyes but my eyes forces to close back and i felt something heavy on me.
creeepy eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment