okok,, er,,today went for cca and reached GB room at 9am,den after that we went to the bukit batok cdans adventure centre!
i think i just type straight to the point, long story nia


zzz

=..-
YAY! FINALLY, we saw this "tower"
the equipments that we needa wear
wu liao den take photo of the ground lo
my fren, diana, wearing her equipments
shadow of tower, cool right ;)
the instructor is at the top already. it is 3 storeys high
take for fun de =...- lol, you must be getting boring of this ,,
thats yee hwa =...- i wanted to tell her to become spiderman de
thats the flying fox zip line

weeeeeee~~~
the shadow.. look at the sky, the clouds,, like,, welcoming you to heaven rite,,[means that it is welcoming me to heaven]

anyway, FYI, the clouds is very bright de, i duno why so dark =.-!!
THATS THE END OF TODAY!! DEN AFTER THAT,,
I WENT TO SHOP AWHILE AT LOT ONE,,
I GOT TROUBLE EATING CHOCO CONE AT MAC,
THE CHOCO DRIPPIN ALL OVER MY FACE NIA!!
DEN ,, SAT THE LRT TO BANGKIT DEN I RUSH TO ZHENGHUA!! ^^
i wandered around there and saw some 6K-ians
den i went to change my pants to
a short pants
on the way back to canteen
saw ckw
i ask him wheres daphne
den,,dap and the 6L were filling up
waterbombs
with
WATER
me , zhenyun ,dap,
were very dry ma,
cos we stand at one spot
den,,,,
mdm tang saw us dry dry,
den 她就 sabo me lo!
she told the juniors and seniors
to water bomb
me,dap,zhen yun
and i was lying on the field, suntanning
saw hardi pointing at us
i waved to him
and all started to charge at me with buckets of water
and,,,,,
I KENA POURED BY 2 PAILS OF WATER[by iain and fitriyanee]!!
AND SOME WATER BOMBS[by kent koo,shiling,fitri, ],,,!!
i sabo zhen yun, i tricked her to throw the water bomb at daphne
but in the end i didnt throw at dap
me and dap throw at zhen yun,
wahhahaaaahahahahaa
i got 3 leg cramp after making several butt prints
with zhen yun, amira, dap
on the wooden table in the field
kent so 乖,,, in the end he say sorry for getting me wet lo,
死 kah wei keep laughing at me, ,,,he jump higher den me ,, ,ROAR,,,
sianz, den my shoes all soaked, i walked home with my socks,,
not entirely the whole journey home
halfway,,
den ,, me daphne and zhen yun go to the fitness corner area,
we wished for the same wish, thrice
WE WISH THAT 6L OF ZHENGHUA PRIMARY SCHOOL
2007
WILL BE UNITED
AND WILL MEET AS BEST FRIENDS OFTEN
FOREVER
EVER
AND EVER
,
nice rite? this is our wish,
we still shout
ZHENGHUA , WE LOVE YOU FOREVER,
but,, we saw sherlyn and flora and a small boy,,
and saw sherlyn threw litter
[mcdonald plastic bag and sth]
on the floor,,
haizz
ozone layer kena affected lo!
haiz,,,
I MISS 6LOYALTY
I LOVE YOU 6LOYALTY
ALL OF YOU ARE ALL MY BEST FRIENDS
I LOVE ALL OF YOU
I MISS ALL OF YOU
T_T
SOB
SIANZ
I WANNA BE UNITED AGAIN
ROAR,
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
*FLY OFF BUILDING*
;flying fox
=)







No comments:
Post a Comment