Friday, May 2, 2008

If I could say what I want to say,
I would say it right now,
before its...
too late
I asked people around
what's life for
they said they have no idea
To me, it's just...
tears and pain
As you lose your loved ones
one by one, day by day
Everyday, strangers become friends
and soon, friends become strangers
Just like what's happening now.
None of you understands my life,
there I sat...alone in the dark.
Talking to myself and
making friends with the shadows.
People thought i was crazy
I don't mind...cause whenever i look
into the mirror, it's always a
different person I see.
What's wrong with me?
Do I lack friends? or
Do i lack...
love?
I never knew what's love
I don't think it even exists in this wicked world.
I never knew what's happiness too
I just feel...
loneliness
within me
You will never know
how it feels when
people are putting their
life on the line for
you
they sacrificed everything
just for you
no words can even describe
that feeling
that I'm feeling
everyday of my life
you just don't know how
to thank them
I...
...just prayed that you
will make it through
I...

No comments: