Friday, September 19, 2008

lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I SHALL POST SOME OF MY FAV. SONGS!

Perfect (Acoustic) - Simple Plan

ACOUSTIC LEHHH~~~ next time i can playt this song man!!! WOOHOO!


Hey dad look at me
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according to plan?
And do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do?
But it hurts when you disapprove all along

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't pretend that
I'm alright
And you can't change me

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside
Did you know you used to be my hero?
All the days you spent with me
Now seem so far away
And it feels like you don't care anymore

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't stand another fight
And nothing's alright

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

Nothing's gonna change the things that you said
Nothing's gonna make this right again
Please don't turn your back
I can't believe it's hard
Just to talk to you
But you don't understand

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect


Welcome To My Life (Acoustic) - Simple Plan

ALSO ACOUSTIC SEHHH, * trying to show off to ben* I CAN PLAY IT NEXT TIME LEHH!!~~ =="
Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you
Do you ever wanna run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming

No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life

Do you wanna be somebody else?
Are you sick of feeling so left out?
Are you desperate to find something more?
Before your life is over
Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
Are you sick of everyone around?
With their big fake smiles and stupid lies
While deep inside you're bleeding

No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life

No one ever lied straight to your face
And no one ever stabbed you in the back
You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay
Everybody always gave you what you wanted
You never had to work it was always there
You don't know what it's like, what it's like

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like (what it's like)

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life
Welcome to my life
Welcome to my life



This Is Me (Acoustic Full Version) - Demi Lovato

I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my face
So afraid to tell the world
What I've got to say
But I have this dream
Right inside of me
I'm gonna let it show, it's time
To let you know
To let you know

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

Do you know what it's like
To feel so in the dark
To dream about a life
Where you're the shining star
Even though it seems
Like it's too far away
I have to believe in myself
It's the only way

This is real, This is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you, I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you, I gotta find you

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me (this is me)
You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

PIANO SEHH KELLY!! PIANO LEH , PIANO LEHH!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO! HOHOHOHO! MEERY XMAS.

Save You - Simple Plan

to kell:
yea, this is the song i've been mumbling about , U CAN MUMBLE ALONG TOO NOW! =D


Take a breath
I pull myself together
Just another step till I reach the door
You’ll never know the way it tears me up inside to see you
I wish that I could tell you something
To take it all away

Sometimes I wish I could save you
And there’re so many things that I want you to know
I won’t give up till it’s over
If it takes you forever I want you to know

When I hear your voice
Its drowning in a whisper
It’s Just skins and bones
There’s nothing left to take
No matter what I do I can’t make you feel better
If only I could find the answer
To help me understand

Sometimes I wish I could save you
And there’re so many things that I want you to know
I wont give up till it’s over
If it takes you forever I want you to know

That if you fall, stumble down
I’ll pick you up off the ground
If you lose faith in you
I’ll give you strength to pull through
Tell me you won't give up cause I’ll be waiting if you fall
Oh you know I’ll be there for you

(Ahahaha)
If only I could find the answer
To take it all away

Sometimes i wish i could save you
And there’re so many things that I want you to know
I wont give up till it's over
If it takes you forever I want you to know
(Oh)
I wish I could save you
I want you to know
(Ohohh)
I wish I could save you (oh)

Everytime We Touch - Cascada

I still hear your voice,
When you sleep next to me.
I still feel your touch,
In my dreams.

Forgive me my weakness,
But I don't know why.
Without you it's hard to survive...

'Cuz every time we touch,
I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss,
I swear I could fly.

Can't you feel my heart beat fast,
I want this to last.
I need you by my side.

'Cuz every time we touch,
I feel the static.
And every time we kiss,
I reach for the sky.

Can't you feel my heart beat so,
I can't let you go.
I want you in my life.

Your arms are my castle,
Your heart is my sky.
They wpe away tears,
That I cry.

The good and the bad times,
We've been through them all.
You make me rise,
When I fall!

'Cuz every time we touch,
I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss,
I swear I could fly.

Can't you feel my heart beat fast,
I want this to last.
I need you by my side.

'Cuz every time we touch,
I feel the static.
And every time we kiss,
I reach for the sky.

Can't you feel my heart beat so,
I can't let you go.
I want you in my life.

'Cuz every time we touch,
I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss,
I swear I could fly.

Can't you feel my heart beat fast,
I want this to last.
I need you by my side.

Miracle - Cascada

Boy meets girl
You were my dream,my world
But i was blind
You cheated on me from behind
So on my own
I feel so all alone
Though I know it's true
I'm still in love with you

I need a miracle
I wanna be your girl
Give me a chance to see
That you are made for me
I need a miracle
Please let me be your girl
One day you'll see it can happen to me
I need a miracle
I wanna be your girl
Give me a chance to see
That you are made for me
I need a miracle
Please let me be your girl
One day you'll see it can happen to me
It can happen to me

Miracle... Miracle [echo]

Day and night
I'm always by your side
Cause I know for sure
My love is real my feelings pure
So take a try
No need to ask me why
Cause I know it's true
I'm still in love with you

I need a miracle...
I wanna be your girl
Give me a chance to see
That you are made for me
I need a miracle
Please let me be your girl
One day you'll see it can happen to me
I need a miracle
I wanna be your girl
Give me a chance to see
That you are made for me
I need a miracle
Please let me be your girl
One day you'll see it can happen to me
It can happen to me

Miracle... Miracle

Miracle... Miracle


What Hurts The Most - Cascada

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house,
that don’t bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I’m not afraid to cry
Every once in a while
Even though goin’ on with you gone
still upsets me
There are days
Every now and again I pretend I’m okay
but that’s not what gets me

What hurts the most, was being so close
And having so much to say
And watchin’ you walk away
Never knowing, what could have been
And not seein’ that lovin’ you
Is what I was trying to do

It’s hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I’m doin’ it
It’s hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I’m alone
Still harder
Gettin’ up, gettin’ dressed, living with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade, give away all the words that I saved in my heart
that I left unspoken

What hurts the most, was being so close
And having so much to say
And watchin you walk away
Never knowing, what could have been
And not seein’ that lovin you
Is what I was tryin’ to dooo
Oooohh ohhhhhhhh, Heyyyyyyy

I’m not afraid to cry
Every once in a while
Even though goin on with you gone still upsets me
There are days
Every now and again I pretend i’m okay
But that’s not what gets me

What hurts the most, was being so close
And having so much to say
And watchin you walk away
And never knowing, what could have been
And not seein’ that lovin you
Is what I was tryin’ to do

What hurts the most, was being so close
And having so much to say
And watchin’ you walk away
And never knowing, what could have been
And not seein that lovin you
Is what I was tryin’ to do


Hero/Heroine (Acoustic) - Boys Like Girls

It's too late baby, there's no turning around
I've got my hands in my pocket and my head in a cloud
This is how I do
When I think about you
I never thought that you could break me apart
I keep a sinister smile and a hold of my heart
You want to get inside
Then you can get in line
But not this time

Cause you caught me off guard
Now I'm running and screaming

I feel like a hero and you are my heroine

I won't try to philosophize
I'll just take a deep breath and I'll look in your eyes
This is how I feel
And it's so surreal
I got a closet filled up to the brim
With the ghosts of my past and the skeletons
And I don't know why
You'd even try
But I won't lie

You caught me off guard
Now I'm running and screaming

I feel like a hero and you are my heroine
Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin?

And I feel a weakness coming on
Never felt so good to be so wrong
Had my heart on lockdown
And then you turned me around
I'm feeling like a new born child
Every time I get a chance to see you smile
It's not complicated
I was so jaded

And you caught me off guard
Now I'm running and screaming

I feel like a hero and you are my heroine
Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin?

(I feel like a hero and you are my heroine)
And I feel a weakness coming on
Never felt so good to be so wrong
Had my heart on lockdown
And then you turned me around
(Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin?)
I'm feeling like a new born child
Every time I get a chance to see you smile
It's not complicated
I was so jaded

(I feel like a hero and you are my heroine)
And I feel a weakness coming on
Never felt so good to be so wrong
Had my heart on lockdown
And then you turned me around
(Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin?)
I'm feeling like a new born child
Every time I get a chance to see you smile
It's not complicated
I was so jaded


this song rocks mannnn , T-T...I FEEL SO SUPERMANIC, ! I'M SPIDER MAN, lol
jkjkjkjkjkjkk!!!! I'M NOT CRAZYYYYYY [ thinking : OH YES I'M CRAZY ]
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ACOUSTICCCC MUAHAHAHAH, MAN! I'M GONNA PUNCH THE FIRST MALE PERSON I SEE IN SCHOOL, high chance of jon low or benedict, CAREFUL!!




No comments: