ahh,, i cant bear to see my blog so dead
so,,
well,
tmr is science and chinese LC,,
science,, i'm fine with it
but
CHINESE LC?
...
sux man
the previous practice i had 1/20
I'M A NON CHINESE DUDE
you got it?
i've nvr watch any chinese drama since primary 5
nor read any chinese books.
i din even read any chinese books
..
i'm dead for good
sigh
nvm
chinese is useless in the end
cos i'm going to overseas~
overseas~ overseas~
hahahas..
sian...
lvl 26..
27...
28..
29..
30..
70..
90...
120..
OH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FOR MY BIRDAY RITE
u all come my hse in the morning celebrate
eat pizza...
slack awhile
den go out to....
JURONG OR CAUSEWAY POINT!
WATCH MOVIE
the movie,,, see which one nice den watch lo
simple as that
after that leh..
hmm,,
neoprint
I DUN CARE
$9, EVERYONE PAY $1
GOOD ENUFF LIAO LO
CHEAPEST NEOPRINT MAN
I DUN CARE HOR
ALL SQUEEZE
if those that dun come in rite,,
i squeeze something valuable from u
aiya,
just come in laaa
i really want this to happen lo
family photo.
...
sian
and I SHALL ARRANGE U ALL
MUAHAHAHA
DUN GIRL ONE SIDE, BOY ONE SIDE HOR
MUST MIX MIX MIX
muahahahaha
*give kelly the stares and give theresa the eyebrows*
THIS IS WAD I DOOOO MAN
i wanna make my bird day a special one..
as a start of a secondary life
this is it
settled
no objections?
-wait-
kay good
anyway
if u all duno wad to get for me rite
u all just take neoprint tgt will do
but even if u all buy bird day present rite
u still hafta take neoprint
i heck care wther u all wan <3
muahaha
*skips around happily*
WOOHOO
3 MORE DAYS
TO HOLIDAY
DEN MY BIRTHDAY [send my bro to NS T-T] MISS YA BROTHER! ..
DEN CELEBRATION!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment