Saturday, November 1, 2008

sigh
yesterday...offed comp at 1.30...
after playing some crazy game with darsi
laid on my bed.
2 hrs passed.
was thinking bout something.
dont ask what.
slept awhile.. 5 am woke up..
sudden diarrhoea
...
went to lao sai lo
== , half an hour passed
LOL,
its like.. super painful...but nothing comes out LOLL
i noe its disgusting
but who cares ==
i noe you may change ur impression on me
hahaha
haahaaa
the shit was like..
..
nvm
i can see from many faces that you're disgusted
LOL
but ,, you cant blame me,! i learn it from my brother
,,
so,, ya,,
went back to slp..
1hr later,, woke up..
...
no mood to eat much stuff
just feel like vomitting.
my eyes was red
==
even my eye circles turned from grey to swollen red.
i just had no energy
everything is just plain grey
plain colorless.
went to school
for cca,,
during drills,,
its just those turnings and marching,,
and i had almost fainted
i see purples and blues illusions
...was like swaying ...
so weak..
i'm just.. experiencing changes.
den ....
went to buy theo's prezzie..
oh btw,, HAPPY BDAY theo.
///

shall skip to now...MIDNIGHT.
went to fetch my mum
...orchard road there,,
everything is so new to me ==
i feel like a tourist lo...EVEN THOUGH I LIVE IN SINGAPORE?!
..
din on air con at all
save the earth,,
open the windows...
damn shuang
i feel so free,,,
my problems lifted... when i see one star..
gave me so much hope..
sigh
i'm trying so hard.
i'm trying so hard to let go.
this pain...is torturous.
so lost.,,
so painful.

i can hardly breathe now.


i need a miracle.

THEREFORE I SHALL ADD IN THIS SONG LOL
Miracle - Cascada


"Miracle"

Boy meets girl
You were my dream,my world
But i was blind
You cheated on me from behind
So on my own
I feel so all alone
Though I know it's true
I'm still in love with you

I need a miracle
I wanna be your girl
Give me a chance to see
That you are made for me
I need a miracle
Please let me be your girl
One day you'll see it can happen to me
I need a miracle
I wanna be your girl
Give me a chance to see
That you are made for me
I need a miracle
Please let me be your girl
One day you'll see it can happen to me
It can happen to me

Miracle... Miracle [echo]

Day and night
I'm always by your side
Cause I know for sure
My love is real my feelings pure
So take a try
No need to ask me why
Cause I know it's true
I'm still in love with you

I need a miracle...
I wanna be your girl
Give me a chance to see
That you are made for me
I need a miracle
Please let me be your girl
One day you'll see it can happen to me
I need a miracle
I wanna be your girl
Give me a chance to see
That you are made for me
I need a miracle
Please let me be your girl
One day you'll see it can happen to me
It can happen to me

Miracle... Miracle [echo]

Miracle... Miracle [echo]


No comments: