Monday, June 1, 2009

YO ALL!!

SO BORED SIA...
do you not understand me...

I BET NONE OF YOU HAVE...
when i said,, dont talk to me ever again?
STARTED YOUR HOMEWORK RIGHT!!
HAHA I GUESSED SO.
you're still doing it again..
AND KELL, I KNOW YOU DID YOUR HWK CAUSE YOU WANNA
SHOW YOUR DADDY RIGHTEY~ ? :(
please just let me be alone
so that you can come for sleepover.... boohoo
i'm not hurt
but i'm disappointed.
hmm,, so erm... yeah...i'm done with my post.
cause you had almost made me lose my friends
lalala~!
and because of that i'm upset.
i cant wait for sleepover luh!!
you dont have to give me hints
omg esp BBQ [ if there still is one]
to let me know that you're a faker.
and omg! WWW LUH
omgomgomg
cause i've noticed all the mistakes you've made
throughout this year.
.
dont repeat your mistakes again
and last reminder .
just be yourself.

No comments: