yo..its nearing 4 am now,...and my mother hasnt come home, these few days she has been working so late,,, so late that she has only 2hrs to sleep everyday,, and her age is catching up. mummy,, just wanna say thanks for bringing up this family so healthy and happy :) sigh,, poor mum..
haha as you can see from the homework list below,,
obviously, i skipped my way through the questions hehe... but dhem,, math is killing me. and plus the summary,, I DONT KNOW HOW DO I PARAPHRASE THOSE.. T_T freaking words. and ...*glare at the compo* I'VE GOT NO CLUE ON WHAT TO WRITE.. :( T_T stubborn brain!! hehe =.= *pushing the blame to my brain even though i know its because that i dont have the heart to do the homework*..ohwell,, i guess i'm gonna wait for mother to come home...its lucky that its a saturday tmr... .. man,, accountings can really go that crazy... .. MUMMY JIAYOU! ! weet
gah, and lately, my eyebags... ARE ...out of the question man. theres no choice to choose like
Deepness of munmun's eyebag.
1) neutral
2)abit
3)quite
4)blackened ==
and now the only choice is..
5) hwaimun you look older than granny *gives innocent face*
T~TT man i suck, I'M NOCTURNAL. I'M ...weird... ,,, really... :(
i still rmbed the first day of school this year, when i returned back to class,,edward screamed like a girl cause of my eye bags. he thought he saw a ghost == .. .man.. i'm ugly, but i'm nice. :P
hehe.
i still remember the faint memories do you know that? and i break down just cause of those.
but i am strong, i wont fall down again. wahhahahahhahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment