
Played L4D2 versus mode with Jack, Ameen, Advik, Anta, Shahreen & Hazwan for 2 hours.
Well first 40 mins was spent on updating Steam server -.-. .. so ... we paid to update for them .. ..grr! Ah but its okay, i had a lot of fun playing! Kept dying when i play as the infected, not to mention, screaming all the way. Haha!
No doubt
"I wish you knew how hurtful it is when you said that."
were the words that ran through your mind when i broke you.
Haha. Bad karma's on me. Bad karma's on me. Bad karma's on me.
Deserved this shit. Deserved this shit. Deserved this shit. Haha.
There's so much on my mind.
I need somebody to teach me.
I need somebody to tell me.
I need to stop fantasizing too.
Chillax Readers. I ain't emo. Emo is gay!
Its just that my box of emotions lost its key. :x
No comments:
Post a Comment