Sunday, December 26, 2010

TALK TO ME NOT MY HAND.

Hey my beloved readers. I've been stagnant for this whole month. No outing. No chalet. No nothing. Cause i'm stuck at home with my father who monitors me all day. I feel so pathetic with my freedom to do my things RESTRICTED. Day by day, all i do is some productive work and just waiting for somebody to chat with me on the messenger. Well, believe it or not, i stayed up late till 3am plus every night to talk to my dearest weiyan. I missed her so badly. Haha! I love you weiyan! :D Hmm other than that, chatted with Jack and wenkang about very random stuffs. Ah. I hope i won't get horny dreams tonight. Really. LOL. Hmm...i played around with photoshop a little while ago..was trying to learn some skills that might come in handy in the future. So yeah. End product! :)
Sorry if i appeared ghostly. You can't blame me for wearing white and born with insufficient red blood cells & the good lighting! Sigh.

No comments: