Hey world. Today was ...unusually usual. Mr shasi had PMS.. i had one too ..from talking to somebody i really disliked..Well, let say, Mr bugger tried to get our attention today during chemistry class experiment, he walked to my desk and look at me&wy and... smiled? ==; He clearly knows how much i detest him yet he's self-granting himself another chance. Well, maybe, just maybe, he's trying to entertain wy and it was just my luck to see that. Unlucky me. Boohoo. After recess, had a bickle with him..but i was so angry!! Felt like slapping him man..Just because i said that he was a flirt/perv, he got mad and pointed at me, saying that he didn't like what i said last week, (which was his lousy singing) but that insult was considered mild as i didn't go into details about how horrifying his singing was ...all i did was to say that i don't wish to hear him sing for SL else my ears go deaf. It's not like i said about how he using his screeching-on-the-chalkboard fake voice to sing waaaay off tune with an extra touch of his dramatic (not) gestures to show how professional he was..
And there he goes , "I don't like it."
and i was "What did you say?"
He, "I said i don't like it"
Me, "Huh?"
Repeated for about five six times before i told him that he was the one who started this whole thing..which then..he got on my nerves..He called me a false-hope warrior..a name that he has started calling since Jan 01. I disliked it so much.. I believe that i'm not what he calls me and he just keeps on calling me that! And he said "If you say that you're not what i called you, then why are you so agitated?" ..wah seriously..feel like slapping his dface. Ugh. Thinking about it makes me boil >:'(
Yeah.. i know. I might give people false hope unknowingly just by being myself. I've mentioned this before. So far, the only person i've gave false hope to was Da. And to whoever who approached me.. i'll ALWAYS tell the other party, in this case its Re, that i'm not up for bgr until i'm working. And i would go in details why i wouldn't. & Definitely, i would ask them nicely to look for somebody else but me!! And never once did i go back on my words.. I do not know how you guys would interpret this. Maybe i am really one. Maybe i'm not. I don't know.. So angry with myself..why is the fault on me when i've explained myself..i personally feel that they should not blame solely on me..ah..nevermind. All these are just .. 'emotional' explanation.. the logical explanation for these are nothing but my actions..ugh...my eyes are so hot right now. .. i need to switch on the faaaann *-*
Funny..i've met other girls who had done worse.. but don't they ever feel guilty?.. aish... maybe stupid old bugger words has really reflected about how i feel about myself..
No comments:
Post a Comment