Come on. You know that Os matters the most in the end right.
Seriously, even though there's only 9 more practices to SYF, i find Band taking up more time than ever. I came back on Sunday from camp and had the oral the next day which i went for 100% unprepared. And i came home and slept throughout to replenish my energy. I had DNT and IPs on Tuesday and Wednesday. And i'm down with fever and bad sorethroat yet i MUST clear my homework pile by this week. I'm fine with this but this is not the point.. the point is that Thurs/Fri band practices are from 8am-4pm. Longer than Sat practices. And there's a band exchange this Sat. How the hell am i supposed to finish my assignments? Band is driving me mad..why is it that Dance is able to get Gold with honors when their practice is a third of ours?! ): Sigh. Mama.. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment