Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Doubling the glory to rid the misery. :) :(

Hola amigos. Hahaha. Sorry for not updating my blog like i promised.. because i'm down with a fever of 38.2 and i'm too exhausted to even move.. But .. i feel good right now. Went to consult a doc this morning at 8. Took me about 3 hours before i can finally leave that eerie polyclinic. One question though, how is it possible to wait 3 hours worth of <80 patients before me when i only took 3 minutes in the room + there were a couple of room opened for consultation.. just intriguing . Only got back to school after recess and was rather touched when my classmates asked if i was doing fine. Even the band teachers & mr chua were concerned. I appreciate that! [Though Mr Chua was begging me to stay away from him on Tuesday. He threw me a face mask when he learnt that i was ill.] Hmm.. then, had my breakfast at 3.30+ pm . (Y) And went for band. Something guaranteed that i was really sick. My right ear is sorta..impaired. I can't hear much even till now. Its like its muted. Whatever, I'VE GOTTEN MY SUPREME MEDICINE! TO HELL YOU GO, YOU EVIL VIRUS. HAHAHAHHAHAHAH.

Anywaaaaaaaay, i think there's something wrong with me. Not mentally, but physically. It has been two days that i've started to act and pose like a model when i was bathing.. yes. believe it i'm telling you this shit. Well, good thing's that my mirror's not full length and its rather high up so it doesn't shows my flat nude body. Haha. xD But.. yeah..i was inspired by American's Next Top Model. And i thought my wet look was rather refreshing. Okay not wet look, it sounds wrong. But, you know what i mean! Ah. Not many of you knows this but i dreamt of becoming a model when i was young..As i grew older, i realized this dream was too far fetched. hehe. Feeling kinda embarrassed now that i've revealed a part of my crude behavior. Geez, i really wish i would stop talking now but i'm gonna move on to what i do during the 'posing'. Hmm, how do i put it in a way that it doesn't sound abnormal.. T-T Okay. I was twirling my short and snub fingers [Why are they so short!] around my face and bringing my shoulders forth so that it showed my collar bones etc..and doing pretty much crazier stuff that I SHALL NOT SAY. Because i think its enough already. -.- Don't really look forward to hear people talking about hwaimun's creepy fetish. HAHA. Okay. Enough is enough. I always behave like this when i'm ill. I'll go over the top and become somebody. Hahahh weeee. Bybye my psychos! I love you guys so much! =)

Right. Check out my facebook photos soon. I'll be uploading a few pictures of the buffet that i went yesterday provided if i find my adapter.
Bybye.

No comments: