
Hey ... ): I'm missing Band so much suddenly. Went to Singapore Flyer with Band to have the true feel for our set piece before competing on Tues. Sigh. You know what. I think i might have complained a lot about band practices the last few months. But now, no matter how much time band has taken from me, it didn't mattered. Because i realized i have been, subconsciously, reviewing the pictures from Hong Kong Trip, and i really missed those good times with my friends. It's once in a blue moon i can guarantee you that. Because who would play Space Mountain consecutively for 6 times making each ride is a different experience? I mean like, Screaming all the way from the start to the end the first round? Keeping quiet from the start to the end the second round? Singing Seven Night Of July the third round? Playing concentration the fourth? Making sleeping faces at the end of the ride for the camera? Cow faces? No One. No One but US. Where can you get this sorta crazy friends that are in tune with you? ): Definitely, this is one of the moments in your life you can never forget. Sigh. Band. I wondered how would life be like without you. I may have longed for no practices on Wed/Fri/Sat. I may have cursed and swear and blamed band because i can't go for a class outing. I may have come late for band intentionally sometimes. But.. ): really.. after SYF, Wednesday, Friday and Sat would be too free. Just.. too free ):
I'll be missing those squeaky clarinets, airy and flat flutes, the young puny oboe, the sexy jazzy saxophones, the heroic-sounding french horns, the singing euphonium, the strong manly tubas, long and noisy trombones, the heart-beat -percussion and my forever messy and loud trumpet section. All these flaws makes us special! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment