Draft i made 4 days ago
Why are they so obsessed about selecting ideas? The aim was to get the class montage done asap. Foul comments thrown at me as if they carry no weight. I was at the verge of breakdown when i realize how ungrateful people can be. I felt like a total fool doing all these shit. Well who's gonna do it when nobody's gonna take up the dirty job. Discussions were made clear but nothing happened. I had already expected to see myself doing this already and it sucks. Anyway, i had to do this, to make it up for Philene and Yentl. Gah.
Now :)
Hello loves. Today's monday and it sucks already. Studying till 6.30 pm everyday, reading Time Traveler's Wife on the way home and stealing a short nap before dinner? Its hard. I'm having loads of breakouts and my eyes are ringed with fatigue. OH! I saw the moon today. It was a full moon :) Haha.
Sigh. I have rashes all over my body. :( Prolly due to high seafood intake.. . I feel like crying :( Somebody close to me passed away 2 days ago. And i'm now worried about my grandma. I'm spending all the time i could with her. I just wanna be there for her..
Juz gonna do well for studies now cause its what she wants from me. And she promised to be there when i receive my Os result slip.
No comments:
Post a Comment