Thursday, February 3, 2011

GONG XI FA CAI! HUAT AH! HUAT AH! HUAT AHHH!!

Photobucket
Heehee.. look at me and my retarded handplane!
(even though it is super unglam but i'm posting it up for you guys!!)

Anw, I'm on the way to airport now. I pray that everything will be fine and my family will come back safely! :) &&&&Happy Chinese New Year to my fans! HAHA. :P Jiayou on the 'red packets' given by our caring teachers!! & Don't eat too much heaty goodies over the weekends. Common test is 2-3 weeks after CNY!

Bybye my lovely weiyan, i will not miss you :B Stay obedient by yourself okay? Don't bite your neighbors or chew on the furnitures. If you'll be good, i'll buy you a treat from Bali! Be sure not to starve yourself too, i'll leave a bag of food under the carpet in case of emergency. But don't overfeed yourself! Bybye!! :))) See, this whole para is meant for you, my dear pet cat. I know you're one talented pet that can read ABCs, thats why i'm posting this! HAHAHA. Bleah. You must be feeling so horrible yet touched at the same time. MUAHAHA! I LOVE YOU. TAKE CARE !


No comments: