Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I stole Hello Kitty's bow!

Hey guys. I promised i will upload some photos. However, what i'm about to upload is not what i truly want you guys to see.. Well, as requested by tom, here are the pictures. And to q, please stop invading my privacy. You've messed up my bag. I have partial OCD.

Found this in my wallet last thurs

Found it in my pencil case last fri

Found it today on my book which was in my bag
I'm getting hot under the collar. :( This guy is definitely paranoid. He could at least have the balls to come talk to me. Its not like im a man eater. Or rather a creep eater. He don't have to sneak into my classroom & rummage thru my bag to slip in a note. He's not right in the mind too.. using left hand to write all these messages and expect me not to label him under __? .Gah what has education done to these kids nowadays. Life must be pretty hard for this poor guy. Pre olevel stress probably.. In fact, i've got a feeling i know who's behind this. Just a matter of time before i report to the teachers.
How's life? I heard today's oral question was very straightforward. Knowing that they had more than 4 days to study for the oral and this is all that they have to test just makes my blood boil. Hmm. Right! Had dnt lessons today and Mr Chua said that my artefact can score full marks! 30/30, provided that i do some polishing. The feeling is great. I mean like.. you spend a month's worth of time to do all these and the work pays off? Yipee! ^^ Right.. i feel so unhealthy. I did 200 squats during bathing yesterday and now it hurts like wooh. And adding on to the ache, i played ultimate frisbee and it totally killed my legs. Ugh T~T Ache ache please go away.
See this cute hot pink bow? I bought it cause i thought it resembles hello kitty's bow. It looks fine.. just that the pink makes me queasy sometimes x.x Haha. Gah. Not funny. Bye loves! Oh! Happy Belated Birthday America!

No comments: