Friday, November 11, 2011

Save me. Give me a job or something. I'll take it.

 Hola readers. Sigh. On Nov 14, it marks the day of the end of Os. It'll be 6 months of rotting and hibernation/decomposing/transition-into-zombie-or-vampire whatever. Gah. :( In fact, I'm already in the midst of rotting..


I've been playing Flyff for 2 days straight and I caught a whole new season of Kaichou wa Maid-Sama and finished it in a day. ._. My bio clock is messed up cause I'm seeing my mother waking up @ 5.30am  for work everyday. Awesome me. My face is completely drained out, my eye circles are awful  and my skin is yellowing. LOL. Right, zombie apocalypse. Don't kill me. Gosh. Its like I've forgot what's human. Hmm. I'm thinking whether to show you my 5.30am ++ webcam photo. I think its really funny cause I didn't brush my hair for a day and I've been lying on my bed for 9 hours straight. So you can probably tell how screwed up I really was. Ah. Heck. Imma show it anyway. I'll just censor my face.

16 HOURS ON THE COMPUTER GIVES YOU ME.
There. Look at my hair. Its neat. 
Haha. I think I'm a monster. :\ And there's only a few that i know are like me. Well, its just one or two. I don't think this is normal .. but I'm happy that I'm being myself . ._. My brother always tell me this quote that he made it up. "You have to be crazy to be normal." So I guess this is normal. So all those normal people around me are crazy too and maybe they're at the highest level of insanity that they're at the most normal state. Wait. I'm not talking any sense, am I? 
Right!! Girls, if you wanna have long eyelashes, you should apply Vaseline on them. And it does help in reducing your eye circles too. :) Don't worry if it gets in your eyes, it doesn't sting. 
 

Sigh. Talk to you guys soon.
& Happy 11/11/2011 ! 
P.S. If you have any high paying jobs, count me in .. I really wanna earn some money. And i would prefer a food type of job. yumyum.

No comments: