Sunday, February 12, 2012

She's a rare gem, my readers.


My favourite picture of the day!

Hello my lovelies. I'm sorry if I hadn't been updating my blog. I've had been working all this while and I'll only stop working at the end of March. :( 
Right, I went to Mr Teo's party yesterday at Bt Batok CSC with my beloved weiyan. It was his son's 1st birthday. He's named Kayden. :) I couldn't post any pictures of him though cause its all in Mr Teo's camera. FYI, Mr Teo's my math teacher. Haha, he was telling us about the new system Kranji Sec has and all. And he said that THP was asking too much for an expectation. She demanded 80% distinction for this years' AM Os. And 90% disctinction for the EM. Crazy huh. 
Uh, whatever. I've graduated and I'm gone. I guess its good punishment for those spoilt brats these days.

Back to the topic, weiyan and I met Mike Teo at 10am. We had to set up the tables and chairs for him -.- Free labour much!

The playroom where the party was held. 
The food was awesome. Very delicious indeed!
Here's weiyan in her pretty red top from ZARA!

And this is me. Uh.. ._.
My face looked really crappy there so..
*lethargic eyes*
WY & Mike!
 And so we headed to Marina Square next and ZARA and Bershka was having sales! Most of the tops were selling at $19.90! 

So we shopped and we bought tops for ourselves! :) Awesome day. I bought a striped shirt and a black tee. They were kinda oversized but I like it.

I LOVE LOOSE SHIRTS

T.T Then weiyan bought her shoebag for her skates and I saw the bag that I wanted...
(Credits to owner)

It cost a bomb! $109. 
Though I could afford it but my Adidas bag is still new unfortunately. So I guess I have to wait about another year until it is well damaged. Hah -.-

Eskimo Grass Jelly BBT @ Esplanade exchange :3
Shared a cup of cheesedogs with beloved
:)
(wy! I'll pay you back!)
Haha, I have to mention this.
The stall vendor spammed hot sauce on the cheesedogs even though WY asked for both tomato and chilli sauce..and I was telling weiyan about how spicy it was. Then she did something that moved me. She helped me scrape off every bit of the sauce off the cheesedogs and gave it to me.
I was truly moved.
Thanks weiyan ^ ^

I love you :)

So we slacked for about an hour there cause there was free wifi LOL (Y)
and we part ways at Clementi.
Before she left the train, we were talking about how we used to see each other everyday and eat together for every meal. And knowing that we're going our separate ways, it makes me sad. Oh well..I'm guessing the next time I'll see her would be in March and April :)
Can't wait for our sleepover! :D


No comments: