Sunday, February 26, 2012

"You're Wet." I told her.


Hey readers! So my neighbour was really kind and she gave me three tickets to Wild Wild Wet for free! Asked weiyan out and we met up at 11+ at Lot 1 for lunch. Take a lookie.

A promotion!

 And the waitress placed this on our table after she took our order.
LOL, I dont know why I find it so funny.

 Had Garlic bread :) 

 Weiyan's Basil Crayfish Pasta


My Seafood Fiesta Baked Rice

Both are equally good. Very tasty, in fact I would say its better than Pasta mania. I've tried the baked rice at Pasta mania and its very bland & I couldn't finish because they literally spammed the rice, whereas the one I've had at Pizza hut is like..fireworks! 

So we trained to Pasir Ris, and there were so many cosplayers then we learnt that there was a Cosplay event! It is so refreshing as I've never seen this in real life.

 Vampire Knight cosplayers Haha xD

I saw a few power rangers here and there but the most distinct one was a Darth Vader. He's pretty cool!
Played at WWW for about 3hours and we head home. There were 3 slides there, the beginner, intermediate and expert. LOL! We thought the first two was ...no kick. But the expert one was really thrilling!! Its the Ulah lah ride and its for 6 players. I must say that we played that ride for more than 5 times! Adrenaline rush! Yeah so we played till 4, bathed and changed till 4.30 and departed. Weiyan had to meet her mum early so yeah. :) Sorry there's no picture of her, (I know it seems like I went there alone) But she's really with me!! Here's a proof, she took this photo for me! LOL


No comments: