Only 2 weeks have passed and i realized that i have a strand of white hair. Obviously its not about my age. Its not about my health either.. so duh...
Anyway..I've good news to share! I LOVE MATH. ;)
Sec 3 has been a reeeeeeally bad experience for me. Getting like D7s and E8s and a msg of 8.xx is atrocious. Haha, but now... thanks to the help of Mr Mike Teo, I feel so .. intelligent. c:
Hmm... Btw, to the band members, did you notice the week before the CT is a week full of band practices? From Wed to Sat... x.x.. I doubt i'm attending..because i know that my studies are shaky.. and its also my top priority while band comes in second. Cuz ultimately, its the L1R5 that counts. Then deducted by your CCA points.. But yeah.. you could say that CCA points is a life-saver.. but if not for other distractions, you could have perform even better in Os which, in other words, means that CCA points are seen as redundant.. & though SYF ends in Mid April but I have two Os to complete 1 month after that , (DNT and MT) one subject more than non-aesthetic classes.. so i guess i'll be needing a lot more time for my coursework. Because once i've nailed these two subjects. The remaining 5 would be much easier to tackle with. I'm not saying that band is not important but as a student, you should sync w me. Until i feel that i'm good in my weaker subjects, i would devote more time to band because no doubt this year is going to pass real fast and Os is starting on my birthday. so.... its just a honest thought that has been lingering in my mind since sec 3.. and i believe that some might feel the same way so i'm just typing it out for you guys.
Ah. I'm so tired. 6hours a day isn't substantial. My mind turns blank and my eyes just stones and follow the writing marker..:\.. i wonder how am i gonna carry on for the next 10 months. hmm.
Oh right... i saw something frightening today..when i walked home after band today ...one apartment was on fire.. ..it was scary as hell... i almost cried cause i thought it was my grandma's apartment.. but.. still, i prayed to God and seek for his help.. because the amount of black smoke that was coming out is x.x... and there was a civil defense fire engine & an ambulance... eeks... and there was this girl who told her brother, 'Wow, did you hear the BOOM?' &of course.. my face was wtheck. Aish... about 1 hour later, my bro came home and he told my mother that the civil defense fire fighters used the friggin lift. and they had to wait for the stupid tard lift for 5 forever minutes while the apartment burns in hell. Seriously?!
Anw... i gotta go. See you guys in a weeks time. I really missed you readers.. i'm deprived of............Fun. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment