
Sighh ): Its been ages since i last updated my wardrobe...
I want my faux jacket so badly, my sister isn't helping me to order it!! ):
Ahh.. ):
I realized that my whole life had pretty much been spent under a rock.
I hardly socialize with other schoolmates. And i'm a couch nerd potato who sits in front of the computer all day. -_-; Neither do i get my ass out and hang around in the city.. NOR do i have my gadgets..Man.. i'm in the stone age. I feel so pathetic.... for this whole holiday.. i.. don't have any outings or shits that i could attend..==; or perhaps nobody likes to invite me? ._. haha ~ :)
Oh right i had a horrible dream today..
I woke up feeling so agitated, boiling x.x
Not gonna talk about it because it irks me.
Hahah, funnyshit.
i've just reread my prev posts..
do you realize that my life only revolves about... or fantasize about dreams..?
): Man.. no life.
ANYWAY....
just sharing my new year resolutions..
1. Study like i've never studied before.2. Stop being so vulgar and misbehaved.3. Learn to take responsibility and think more independently.4. Learn to be nice...5. Read 20 novels.6. Be more feminine ==.
That's all.
Signing off, (:
No comments:
Post a Comment