Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm alright! No worries!


One little, two little, three little Indians
Four little, five little, six little Indians
Seven little, eight little, nine little Indians
Ten little Indian boys.

Ten little, nine little, eight little Indians
Seven little, six little, five little Indians
Four little, three little, two little Indians
One little Indian boy.

Who created this song?

My siblings were singing this just now and we realized that it's about indians.

很 racist leh.

:S

PS. TO THE WORRIED READERS:

Dont fret about the previous post alright? I was just feeling buggy and became a bugger by posting that. And woa.. a lot of people asked if i'm alright.. thank a million. :) I promise you all i won't post this kind of this online again. I'll keep them to myself! ;D

Finally, tomorrow i'm going out.

Finally, i'm watching a movie.

You know i'm supposed to catch a movie straight after MYE?

It dragged till today.. phew!

;D


I can't wait for trumpet outing!

ECP CYCLING OH YEAHHHHH!!!!


No comments: