Woke up at 5 today.
I was so excited yesterday man.
I WAS SINGING MAJULAH SINGAPURA AS MY LULLABY.
and you know i had afternoon nap yesterday,
and when i woke up it was like 8plus
then i thought it was the NEXT DAY (NDP) already.
and i was like "omg. the performance has started"
and was about to sms kelly that i'm late.
but when i picked up my phone i saw that it was still 05/08
damn stupid. -.-
then this morning,
quite happy luh ... cause i got mission :)
i didnt manage to collect the food from canteen, mrs stella did :(
but second round, i gave out the food! :)!! then help to take the pegs and the ... panels? o.o
i fail as a welfare member man -.-
i dont even know what those things are called...
hmm ..
was running up and down the stairs like siao.
sweated alot..
i was breathless! then just commence the warm-up
:)
quite happy with the whole parade except the national anthem.
heard from seniors that our trumpet section got one zhao xia for high G.
:(
but nehmind luh.
the rest went well... i suppose..
hmm ..
then after that..
just watched the whole parade continue lo.
i love the NCC freestyle.
dont really admire the choir .. o.o..
their dance steps are almost the same.
hahah but well done laa :D
i'm not so bad okay..
then ...
go up pack instrument..
wanted to come down and help keep all the chairs&tables
but need oil instrument.
aiya,
cut down the crap.
well done band! i love us so much!
& welfare! :D quite happy that you all helped me automatically :) esp xinda & phyllis!
hmmhmm!
cant wait for our Exco tee :)
awesome shirt :O
signing off! :)
I LOVE TRUMPETERS!!
I LOVE KELLY!
I LOVE MISS LIU!
No comments:
Post a Comment