Friday, August 6, 2010

you can't stop loving a person. you only learn to let go of them.

Tmr ndp rehearsal.
Needa wake up @ 5....
=-=..
sigh..
hope trumpet sect wont sound bad during majulah..
can you believe it? ..
i dont like the national anthem counter part
which is like the most important song of the whole event NDP.
and its OUR COUNTRY'S song somemore (Y)

xD

hahaha! sigh..
next week CT2...
dont think i can fare well ..

Maybe i can only score for English and Physics...

Chinese - I have always been bad..
Chemistry - I can't do it without my guidebook.
Emath - I need more practice...
Amath - Ms low is like rushing through everything..
Social Studies/History - Too much to memories though factors have already been noted..

What should i do .
And i'm still bothered by those crap.. ==;

God... :( I need more time.


sian..
nehmind..
Like what you've said about Time...

That, Time is the best medicine..

I assume that it will heal everything.
i have very little faith in that though.
Time's drifting us apart instead.
Time's tearing friendships apart.




Tell me,
Do you dare to look into my eyes again?

No comments: