Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Short update about my current not-so-interesting lifestyle



Dead. It is 3 weeks til School reopens.
I have yet to done any math assessment or even the chinese workbook -.-
But i dont think anyone else i know did it ..right? ^-^
Brr...
though it isn't cold in singapore, but i like to make myself think that its cold :D
Anywayyy, xmas is coming... and i've went out to shopping alone just now , kinda shiok.
No restraints, no schedule, no anything!
Was buying birthday presents for both my siblings and some gifts for xmas gifts exchange.
Sigh, and its a pity that i've to spend my hard earned savings.
on second thought, its not that bad since i MIGHT be receiving some presents in return..
&
Hmm .. .i wanna go shopping again..
desperately in need of a pair of new shoes...

): Sigh. I'm friggin bored ttm. This will be another sad christmas eve for me again.


Santaaaaaa ): I want The Sims 3 PC !!
(even tho i'm not on the good list :P)

No comments: