Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm just not interested yet..don't push it.

I don't want to be an everything to so many people.
Cause in their eyes, i'll be the one at fault giving false hopes when i'm actually being myself..
It's so obvious to tell people's intention.
I know myself. I know my oath.
so all these acts or efforts are futile..i'm not giving in either way.
I have a life. I have my goals.

I want to have a low profile too. :\ ...

Yesterday had band.
Tried SYF set piece, Memories of Friendship.
Very soothing and warm..
Then listened to funky music (:
Share The World from One Piece!
&
Someday by EXILE.
Awesome anime pieces.
Our band is so super cool (:
I realised that most of the happier days are mostly from band & great friends over there..
I can chill and relieve stress.
Free from all troubles..
I can be myself..

Then today.. had xmas parade.
Was just a backup.
Taking photos and all that...
mm .. tomorrow's supposed to be my turn..
but ... i'm really sorry..
got this family reunion birthday celebration...
==;..
What a drag.

Holidays are ending soon.
School's starting.
I'm not prepared for a higher level of stress.
Yet i dont want to repeat the same mistake that i've made for PSLE and sec 2 streaming.
Gotta eliminate all distractions..
so people.. please do me a favor.
Think of the consequence for both me and you.
Do things that will assist us in scoring flying colors.
Sigh.
Why am i still having PMS -.-...
Blah.
Gonna go now..
Nights my loyal readers.


No comments: