:0 HELLO! I'm drained! Could hardly lift up my trotters. I ran up to 4th floor from staff room and ran down to first floor and ran up to staff room and back to 4th floor and back to staff room, TO LOOK FOR THAT FISHBALL. Stupid Shahreen.. But anyways, Ms Thng wanted me to get sturdy boys so i got Reen, ben and zhen ye. And when ms nat met us at lot 1 NTUC, she was like "Pfft. Hahah so these are your sturdy guys." LOL!! Then we split up our jobs and purchase the necessary items for band camp. It's pretty cheap..like $110++ Mm. Then we waited for 2 hours behind the hall before we could perform. It wasn't really nice.. my lips grew soft and my tongue was extremely dry. Yeah. Signs of anxiety. But still, we managed to pull through but definitely, this is not our best. So i hope the following 3 days, we'll give in our all and polish up on our mistakes. We'll do good, make good, and feel good. Hehe. I'm so touched when Sir asked me about my problems. Love him so much! :) Aish. But somehow, i wanna juggle well and do my best in both cca and studies. Then i could perform for the last concert and play my first solo. Hmm. :) Win win situation. Everybody will be happy. But..i'm just gonna procrastinate a little more until camp is over, then i'll finish up all the homework stated below! I can do this! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment