Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WAKU WAKU!

I'm home my loves. :) Band camp was fun and enjoyable. Reason for that would be the BBQ and my new welfare duties. A whole new experience for my committee. They can make me laugh my head off early in the morning at 6! And seeing Xinda mopping the floor one handed, dragging it behind him in between his legs. (Y) And watching Daryl playing with the bubbles/foam in the sink and showing it off the everyone in the room (even the teachers!) And Brent tapping his hotdog bun on milo powder with Kailong. :) PLUS, we're supposed to clean up the cookery room one time during sectionals but we ended off sleeping for almost 30 minutes after we're done. x) Love them so much! Haha, right, the santry duty was chilly. Was chattering my teeth all the way thru 1 hour..And it was embarrassing to go into the girls bunk and croak with a low voice at them. Hahha. the camp sure was tiring, having 5 hours of sleep is insufficient. I was even surprised to hear that there were people doing their homework during sleeping time, when i would just fall asleep when i rest my head down. Well, glad the camp's over. Anyways, had oral today. I merely pass as i stuttered my way through and i had no idea what the heck i was rumbling about. I need more practice. PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE! I have to put aside all the other subjects now and focus on my chinese for just 2 months. 2MONTHS. x.x

P.S, My prayers goes out to you, Japan.
It's a pity i only learn about this news today.
Sigh

No comments: