Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stop this emo shitz! ITS GAY.

I despise taking a lift from my parents from school. Yet, i despise walking home alone with friends who see you as a nobody. So of course, for convenience sake, I'd take my dad's lift. Well, on one condition though.. i have to sit through the journey with my parent's constant scolding where my vision will turn blur and the world starts to rain mysteriously. Haha, that was what happened just now. Dad asked me if i had exceeded my sms and i said yes. I don't know how to lie because the phone bill reveals all ultimately. He called me stupid and idiot, for exceeding again and demands for the phone to be returned immediately. So of course.. it hurts to give it back but i have no choice. All this wouldn't have started if i hadn't messaged __. I really do care about replying back but i have my restrictions and i have no control over my dad's decision. My dad doesn't understands that i, as a teenager, needs more messages than him! I have my roles and whatsmore the band camp has got me calling and sending mass texts to certain members. And he expects me to use the phone and call, one by one. Reached home, grabbed my homeclothes and rushed in to the bathroom and whined to god as my vision turns blur and the world starts to rain, again. fk. It felt so horrible. No friends. No entertainment. No love. Just books and tears.

God..i know i've made mistakes in my life. But is this what i should deserve? Where you only have one two friends who really listens to your problems and the rest who feels that you're emotionless..(in fact, there was once a schoolmate came up to me and asked me "Why don't you have emotions?") and you feel that you're not loved by your parents.

No comments: