Thursday, September 15, 2011

Can't say its bad. Can't say its good either.


I'm in love with Perry the platypus..

Sigh. Got back all the results today. I made progress in most subjects but my English is atrocious. I can't believe i failed my compo. Yes..lemme say it again. I failed my compo. *face palm. Gah.
Sigh. Imma study hard now. Especially for humans. Lol. 4A is really good in getting F9s. Guess its time for a schedule makeover. I've adapted to this good study plan recently and its just studying late at night alone. (While my sist is still in France)
I realized i can concentrate better alone accompanied with some bad memories. LOL.
The bad memories help me to sleep better. =( Hmm.. okay. There's exactly 40 days to Olevels so I won't be blogging till the major exam is over.
So, till then, work hard and don't lose faith!
Love you guys!
xoxo


Operation N.O.S.L.E.E.P ACTIVATE!

No comments: