Friday, October 14, 2011

Last Day Of School



Hello love. I never thought that the end of my secondary school life would be today. I mean, i knew it was coming but ..it all happened too fast. Sigh. I'll never ever ever ever forget what has happened on this very day. I mean like, when do you see Ms Nat getting all informal and unglam, and how she talked about furry lingerie with lights on it! And how she transformed into a totally cute teenager. Going all about the class and twisting and winking for the camera! Oh, how i love her so muchh.. Had Mr Guay's lesson next and though it was kinda dry..but i'm gonna miss Mr Guay and his funny facial expressions, and all his cool gagdets/experiments!! Sigh, he's a great teacher.. and physics is my most most fav subject :D. I remembered Mr Guay was just a trainee under Mr Koh 3 years back then.. and now he is teaching the graduating classes and we're his first badge of students.. i wanna do him proud!! And there was Mr Teo's lesson, it all started as usual, Q&A. And when the lesson was going to end, he kinda has his speech.. I..was greatly moved by his words..And defnitely, i'm gonna say its my first. No teachers, NO teachers has ever made me cry .. (well in a good way) and im really grateful for whatever Mr Teo has done. And, you know, he's like a second dad to me. Weiyan and I have even discussed about talking to teachers more than we talk to our own parents.. and it feels like the teachers have became our second family. No wonder the Principal always says that the school is our second home. Haha. Sigh. I'm gonna miss Mr Teo the most.. I still remembered the first lesson with him. I disliked him for bombarding us with mountains and mountains of homework assignments. And there was one time i didn't do his homework during the headstart lessons in dec, i was given a 200 algebra questions as punishment. It was hell of a work! Then yeah .. i remembered that he kept saying that it's all for our own good.. and that attaining A1 from F9 is not impossible.. and that 10 thousand questions can be easily reached. And yeah.. its all soooo true. He's the only reason i won't skip school and he's the only reason why i love both math so much.. Mr Teo is definitely the best teacher ever in Kranji History and i'm betting that he will ALWAYS be the best teacher ever. Haha, I love him so much!! There was a time where i was desperately running to the class cause i spotted Mr Teo racing with me too! (As he'll lock me out if i'm considerably 'late') Haha, i've never been so eager and excited for math lessons!! :D All i can say is that Mr Teo is a kind hearted, caring, committed and patient teacher.. I'm gonna miss all the food that he bring to class and how he force us to give 10 trigo formulae on the spot if we're late! Haha!! :D I'm gonna come back after Os, during the chalet, to accompany Mr Teo for head start programme. Gonna be like Guan wei and his twin, i wanna help the students! I mean like .. There are so many advantages from helping the students and Mr Teo! You can save money (like what guanwei said) and honestly i think you'll feel good if you've helped people in their work or something. Maybe that's the reason why teachers exist . It feels good helping people. Aish.. i've decided i'm going to poly anyway. After 3 seniors/relatives have successfully convinced me that JC life is waaaay harder and stressful than Os. So i'm gonna stick to my own plan, get into Banking and Finance or Accountancy like what my dad has advised and follow the route of my sister but of course, i'm gonna aim to get 4.0 GPA! I wanna be like Hwai Yi, he has inspired me to never give up and sides, he bears the same first part of my name too so i think we're indirectly related.. you know Hwai Yi and Hwai Mun.. ._. LOL so i believe i can do well and get 4.0 too!! And i wanna be like Guanwei, i'm gonna do notes beforehand and avoid becoming as lazy as my sist! :x Oh well, i apologize for the long post.. i wish i could stay a lil while more but my mum is pushing me to do work.. so. I'm gonna post some of the pictures here and everything on facebook. So, .. hahah. . Till then, 14 Nov. Oooh! ITS EXACLY A MONTH TO THE END OF OS! :D Heheh, my birthday's coming too... i'm gonna be famous on facebook for a day!! HAHAH lame. ==; Oh Weiyan, DOOOON'T buy me present first, i wanna celebrate after Os with your bd too, then we can exchange our presents together like thanksgiving! :D Bye readers! I love you guys a lot! I'll miss all of you!!






Bybye!! ^^

No comments: