 |
| Before. Kimage Xmas present. After. |
Hello lovely. Went to Junyi's house to play PS2 and dota yesterday. Played WWE 2004 cause 2007 disc was missing and 2006 couldn't be read. Played One Piece, Naruto, Burnout 3 and Fatal Frame :( Junyi gave me a pooh bear for xmas present with a troll letter in it! Screw him seriously.
 |
| It's freaking huge! |
Then played my first dota game with tingjie, junyi, junwei at night. I kept dying and I got reaaallly frustrated because I felt like I was dragging the team down. Haha, but well, according to them it was okay to die because dota is a difficult game to master. So... sigh. I guess I gotta practise.
Hmm, I went to Kimage hair studio to cut my hair today...I thought the service was pretty great as the people there are very nice and my brother has got the best hairdresser over there to cut my lousy thick hair. He got the manager of the hair salon to cut my hair ! Haha, and ohh, they provide hair washing service too and I had it. And I can tell you that its awesome, it was like having hair-gasm all the way, LOL. Okay that's not the word but it feels soooo goood that I can fall asleep! Haha. Now my hair feels a lot lighter but it still has the same volume on my crown and even the same length! It's just great, thats for sure. Now Imma grow my hair a little longer till my belly button and get it cut + permanent perm next year. :D Hehe.
Alright. Gotta sleep. Goodnight world. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment