Saturday, December 17, 2011

Best Years Of Our Lives




Hello aliens. :) I'm home. Today passed pretty quickly. I got my pay at last but it hasn't hit 1k yet. :( I've got $975! :D Hehe, I'm planning to give $400 to my grandma and $500 to my parents. T_T And i'll take that $75 to go for a facial treatment. There's pretty lot of good deals on deal.com.sg :) Heehee. So I had my Bro's birthday cum Xmas party today, it was normal. Nothing much. Talked to Junyi about many things I've never really told anyone. He's such a nice friend. I feel like I can tell him anything and he'll cheer me up with things like 'eh brudder! Don't be sad, let bygones be bygones." Haha :) And I'm meeting with him tmr to play WWE and dota. Hope to see his brother soon, in case you hadn't known, he has a twin brother lol. We were classmates in primary school. Haha, I feel like a big boulder has been lifted off my heart you know. I swear I've really talked about everything that I'm facing with in life now.. Yay~ 

1 comment:

Jun Yi said...

LIKES! :)
i cant believe i went to create a blogger account just to comment. haha